Let me tell ya, i love snow. More than anything! Part of my Canadian blood still pumps strong when it snows :) I woke up this morning at like 4 with heart burn (ugh) and i looked out my kitchen window and it was so gorgeous. The red sky with the white haze of snow blowing, it was so cool! I would just much rather be cold, i hate hate the summer. If you're cold, you bundle up with hot cocoa and blankets and sit in front of the fire! I wore a lite jacket today while christmas shopping, and i felt soooo good. I know im like, super hot with this little furnace in me. Im burning right now in my house, but everyone else is freezing, so we gotta keep it at this temperature. Sigh. But even without being pregnant, i love the cold! I was born in it!! Not literally...
Im so glad this baby is a winter baby. I love being pregnant in the winter, i would die if it were summer right now. I wonder if he is going to get some of my canadianness in him and love winter. Well, he will be a utahn, so he will have to like it at least a little. Or maybe he will get some of his dad's californianess. He HATED the cold. When it snowed, he would stay in his room under 6 blankets playing xbox. He would not leave the house for any reason. Haha, what a weirdo, i LOVE THE SNOW!! Another complete opposite we had. So, i am hoping that this baby takes after his mama :)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i have lived in utah my whole life and still hate it!! haha. ;)
ReplyDelete