Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good Song

So, i used to have the Avril Lavigne album, "Under My Skin", but then my cousin stole it like 2 years ago. But i listened to one of the songs today, and i remember loving it and i fell in love with it again. Its called "Together", and the lyrics are so perfect for how i was feeling during my relationship with him, and how i feel now looking back on it. The bolded stuff is what describes it best.


Something's just isn't right
I can feel it inside

The truth isn't far behind me
You can't deny
When I turn the lights out
When I close my eyes
Reality overcomes me
I'm living a lie


When I'm alone
I feel so much better
And when I'm around you
I don't feel

Together 

It doesn't feel right at all
Together
Together
we've built a wall
Together
holding hands we'll fall
Hands we'll fall

This has
gone on so long
I realize that I need
Something
good to rely on
Something for me

When I'm alone
I feel so much better
And when I'm around you
I don't feel

Together
It doesn't feel right at all
Together
Together we've built a wall
Together holding hands we'll fall
Hands we'll fall

That album was her best i think. She has really emotional songs that hit you hard. Love it so much, i need to go steal it back!

So, kind of a depressing song, but it is seriously like "Whoa". Something always did feel wrong, but i never wanted to admit it. It went on for so long, and there were so many times when i needed to end it, and do something good for myself. But, i cant regret not leaving him earlier for forever. He taught me life changing lessons, and gave me a TON of things to put on my "must have" list for my future for my husband. (Like, qualities he had/still most likely has, that i DONT want. You know what i mean). Plus, he gave me little buddie. I love this little guy, and i love what he has done for me, and what he will do for me. And, seriously, i love heather and kirk. They make me so happy, i just love them to death. Shes coming to my ultrasound tomorrow! Im excited, but a tiny nervous. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. this song is on my ipod. when i was still with chris and pregnant this song tended to come up alot. it was my theme song for a long while

    ReplyDelete