Friday, December 4, 2009

Nutcracker!


Look at the size of that thing! And i'm not talking about the Nutcracker....

We got to go see the Nutcracker up in Salt Lake. My dad plays in the pit every christmas. Poor guy, same music over and over and over :) he likes it though, and it is always fun to see. Claire loved watching the pretty ballerina's. Its incredible how they move, if you really think about it. I could never do that, especially now. Just watching them made me hurt! But they did an awesome job :) Anyway, fun outing. Its kinda funny when people stand to the side for you. Its super nice, but i forget im pregnant, and for a split-second im like "What?" and then im think "Right, the big ball on my belly". Haha, its cute. I didnt realize i was really that big. Golly geez!

1 comment:

  1. It's got it's own weather system!! :) It is So super cute.. I love it!

    How fun! It looks like you had a great time. And that's a great picture. I can't believe Christmas is already here again.

    Oh and by the way, happy 3 inches of snow to you! :) We had to bust out the snow blower this morning. ugh.. but I know you love it. It is pretty I have to admit. It's just that it last so long here!

    ReplyDelete