Wednesday, January 27, 2010

:)

This woman in my ward has a nephew living with her, and she has been trying to set us up on a date, and he called me today! I just wanted to say that im kinda excited for this :)

2 comments:

  1. I realize this comment has nothing to do with this post (although I am excited for you)...but I figured you wouldn't see it if I commented on a post a few months ago. You have no idea who I am; sorry, but mrs. r had a post on kirk and heather and they had a post about you, and so I am here and couldn't stop reading. I probably just read your entire blog...and used my whole box of kleenex. My name is Brianna, and my husband and I are hoping to adopt. I just wanted to say thank you for being so strong and for sharing your thoughts! I loved reading them...I hope someday we have a birthmom as strong and wonderful as you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the person above I followed your blog through Mrs R. I thoroughly have enjoyed and cried while reading your blog. YOU GO GIRL! YOU ARE AMAZING! So many people need examples like you in their lives. Thank you for being mine.

    ReplyDelete