Friday, January 8, 2010

A Million Thanks

I cant express how happy it has made me to receive all of this love and support. I have gotten comments and emails galore, and i love all of you so much. Even people that i dont know, i love you so much. It is the comments and letters from people that keep me going. They are so encouraging and they make me laugh and cry. My love goes out to everyone. I could never thank anyone enough, there is no way to do it. But dead serious, thank you. It makes me cry when i think of everyone that is "on my side" :) but that really cares about me, and i love reading comments and here and on facebook. Thank you thank you :) i love you all!

And, dear Heather, you did not spend too much time in the hospital!! :) I had to say that. But really, the most helpful thing in the hospital was having Heather and Kirk there, and seeing how much they loved Jack, and seeing Jack stare up at them... it was amazing. I cannot describe the spirit that i felt and the peace. You think i would be all mad and growling "Hes mine!!" in this evil voice, but i didn't feel needy. I had a ton of time to bond with him, and my main goal was to see him with Heather and Kirk, and seeing them all together, it felt so right, and they looked like such a family. All 4 of them (including heathers little "boo" in her). It made me smile when i would see them together. And Kirk was so dang cute!! He would say the funniest things, like "Aw, you little ball of goodness!" It was so funny :) Anyway, i love you Heather, and this is public proof that it is ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment