I had a wonderful friend take pictures, and they turned out so awesome! I love her. And i love Heather and Kirk for being willing to get them done, and letting me have some with Jack!
All of us together
I love this one, it was nice of Heather to suggest posing like that :)
He finally woke up, after we stripped him down and moved his legs around. He was VERY photogenic :)
Awwwww :)
This is Heathers favorite, because thats his face when you're burping him. I love his tuff of hair.
I. Love. This. Picture. First off, he was looking straight at the camera, he knows what to do! And second, they are just so cute. I think they are all photogenic. Don't they look like the perfect family? I love it!!
Oh Jack, I love you so much. Haha, his face. He loves kisses :)
So it was way fun to have those done, and they turned out really good! Im so happy to have a nice picture of not only me and him, but of all of us together. To me, its like my family picture. And they have a beautiful picture of the three of them that i love to have too, because i look at it and i think "Yes, that is his family." Last week, we were talking about how he just totally fits. It is so incredible, not just the physical similarities to them, but he just totally... belongs there, and he just fits with them so well. He just melts when they hold him, and you know that he loves them to pieces, and to see how much they love him almost makes me cry. He is so loved. And they let me love him too, and see him. It is so much more than I ever could have asked for. I had no idea that it would ever be like this. They let me babysit last week, so my mom and I went over, but when she sent me the text asking, I was totally giddy. I couldn't believe that i got to babysit him!! I was so excited, and i just cant believe how sweet they are, and open to letting me do stuff like that. It was just mind boggling, and I love them so much. I just felt like I was on cloud nine or something!!

You are so beautiful Mariel! I think those pictures turned out so cute and I'm SO glad that we have them! It was so fun and they look great. I love all the ones you picked for this post. And that little Jack is pretty much the cutest baby alive right now don't you think!!!
ReplyDeleteMariel, these are the most beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteAll of you look so happy, and you are right he has been blessed with wonderful parents that love him to pieces! I love you, I loved being a part of this experience (plus week at the hospital was even amazing, except when you were in pain).
I am so proud of you as my daughter, I have always been blessed by you! I love you, Mom
I love your blog! You are very articulate!!!!!! I will be so glad to meet you and your family! The pictures are awesome and you are one beautiful girl!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete