Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another day down...

Sometimes, i wonder if it would have been easier to just go to my regular high school. I have to do 15 hours in the gym at school for my PE packet, so i went in a did 2 hours today. Whew! Walking on the treadmill the whole time,... yeah. Pretty incredibly fun. It was interesting, these kids that would stare at me like i was an alien. Um... you have a piercing in your lip and smell like weed. So we're pretty much even. But they ask me when im due as if im holding a gun, or like, its a game or a joke to ask me. Since i stick straight out, this kid didn't notice anything while standing in front of my tedious walking, but when he walked by me, he was like "WHHHHOOOOOAAAA! Dude... when are you due?" Really? Im not the only prego girl there, im not seeing whats so new about this.

I just love watching peoples reactions. Especially when you hold eye contact with a cute guy for a little bit, and then his eyes drift down to your belly and they widen and look away. So great :) But i did hang with an old guy friend last night. I have to go bowling for an online PE class so i can graduate (grrrr) and it was fun catching up. Man, i was winded after bowling my third ball! And i cant do the fancy bend and let your right leg stick out behind you. I swear i had an audience amused at the prego girl try to lift her 9 pound ball. It was the smallest i could go that would still fit my fingers. Wanna know my score? 75. I know, thank you, thank you. I really hope i don't fail the class. Why did i think bowling was going to be easy?

2 comments: