Theres a box to your left to ask me questions. I feel like people want to ask me things, but are nervous to. Like, in my seminary class, some people look at me weird, like they dont know what to say. You can ask anonymously! Or leave an anonymous comment on here.
And yes, you heard correctly, im going to seminary at my high school again!! I love it, i feel like im in high school!! I just wish i could follow the other kids into the school, like i belonged there again, like nothing ever happened and i was still Mariel, and i would go sit with my friends in the auditorium or go sit outside. I hear people talking about their prom dates, and that one basketball game, and how mr. so and so said this, or that one assembly, and it seriously makes my heart ache. I don't have any of that, i cant do anything. I dont know about anyones relationships or whose team is going to state or who that person is taking to prom. I want to know, i want to have a social life again, i want so badly to just be with the other kids and try to have a senior year!! Most people want out of high school, but i want in. I want to do things and be someone.
And no one can talk to me, because what can they talk to me about? All i get is "So where are you going to high school?" and "Are you going here now?", and when i say no, they're like "Oh....:" and then turn back to whatever. Sigh.
I dont know, maybe i dont want to be a teenager. I really cant wait for college.
Is any of this making sense?
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I so didn't know you were going to seminary again! that's awesome! =) yea, lots of people want out of high school...like me, but at the same time i understand why you want in.
ReplyDeletethis is really really stupid, and i should have posted it like anonymously, but whatever. but you're awesome, Mariel, You really are. I've always thought that. And I still do. I've always thought it'd be awesome to be friends with you... now I sound like some sort of stalker/creeper/dude...sorry. anyway, you rock, and i love ya, i really do. =) if you ever need someone to talk to or hang out with I'm here.