I went to visit Jack today! He moves his head and arms more, and he was talking so much!! He can focus a little more on things, but he still loves the ceiling fans. Such a funny little dude. He was still upset because hes gassy, and he is a cuddler, so you can't put him down for a second!
But something really hit me today. Kirk came home, and he was rubbing jacks belly and smiling big at him saying "Awww buddy!", and Jack just got a big smile, and starting taking these little short quick breaths which, to me, says hes excited, and was looking right at Kirk. I looked at that, and i realized another big reason i placed Jack.
I want Jack to have a dad. Someone that comes home from work and throws him up in the air and smiles big at him. Someone that will be there helping him learn how to ride a bike, or play sports, or being sitting in the audience at his recitals with a camera, and someone to baptize him. He wouldn't have had a dad with me. He would have a grandpa and annoying uncles :) but he would be missing that father figure. I love seeing the way Jack and Kirk look at each other. There is such a special connection.
Im so grateful for what an amazing dad Kirk is. I love him and Heather and will always be grateful for them for loving my Jack.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment