Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Yeah

I got accepted to BYU!!!! YAY!!! Im sooo excited :) im going this fall! Im so grateful that i am able to go. Thank you to my counselor for helping me write my essays, my awesome parents and family, my loving friends, and, of course, my sweet little Jack. I owe it all to you little buddie :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Mariel! That is soooo exciting. I'm so so happy for you. You have worked so hard and you totally deserve it. Oh that makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog the other day. I am absolutely amazed by your strength! Jack is such a cute little guy. Congratulations on getting accepted into BYU. As I'm sure you know, BYU is an awesome school, and there's no other place like it. Best of luck when you start :)

    ReplyDelete