So, I haven't been sick for more than a year. I wasn't ever sick while i was pregnant, i felt invincible!! So of course the cold had to hit me really hard. My nose has been a mess, my throat is sore, my head feels like a bucket of hammers fell on it, and i am just sore and tired. And i have started to cough. GAH!! I was on such a roll! I was going to school, hanging with friends, and now im stuck in bed. Again! I think im done with staying in bed thanks.
The most frustrating part is that i can't see Jack. I dont want to go over there and make him sick. My little sister had RSV when she was almost 2, and it was a complete nightmare. And she still has bad asthma, so i in NO way want Jack to get sick. Even if that means staying away from him. But i miss him so much. I don't know why it has been so hard lately. Heather has been awesome at sending me pictures, and it helps a lot. I love looking at how chunky he is getting! He is just the most beautiful thing that i have ever seen. He always takes my breath away. I just want to hold him. Have you ever held something on your lap or your chest for a while, and then when you take it off that spot feels weird and warm and you feel lighter now that it has been taken off, and its somewhat tingly? Am i making sense? Anyway, that is how i have been feeling. Like there is something missing on my chest, and i can picture Jack just laying there. I have just been away from him too long :(
But i shouldn't be complaining. I have a very good friend who's son is in California, and the first time that she gets to see him since he was born is in about 4 months. She is so incredible and strong, she is my new best friend. Other than my mom, my mom will ALWAYS be number 1. But she always understands, and i can text her and she can text me saying "I miss him" and we know exactly how the other feels. I love her.
She has introduced me to some people in her singles ward that i am now friends with! I went to an Asian potluck with them, and it was actually really fun. Just chillin with people that were two years older than me. Yeah, they were weirded out when they found out i was only 18. Hey, i like to think im more mature than most 18 year olds... right? Anyway... oh and then we went to get FREE BREAKFAST at dennys. Pretty awesome. Except i was sick so i wasn't very talkative. But it was crazy, it was packed and the line outside was full of starving people in blankets and i swear the waitress was going to pull out a gun and kill everyone, "Out, everybody out." Brian Regan anyone?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment