Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blah. Blah. Blah.

FSA held a party at Classic Skating tonight, and i went, and failed at skating. Sigh. So i decided to hang with some other friends, and we played fugitive which was FUN, but exhausting. Im SO out of shape, i hate my love handles. Grrrr.....

I officially hate boys. Just throwing that out. They are stupid and they think WE are horomonal, they are the ones  that have serious mood swings! And they are so FLIRTY. GAH! They flirt with anything that has a female voice. They just love having all of these girls after them and not even realize that they are crushing many hopes because girls take things serious guys. Please note that.

I love Jack. I love love love love love him to death. He is the best thing in my life, he is "my personal brand of heroine". Man, gotta love making fun of that movie.

This is a random post. I am really down and blah and my life just feels like one big blah. Blah blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are feeling blah! (Again, this is Brianna...who you don't even know in real life. Sorry, you can check out our blog if you want). I hope things get better soon and you keep playing fun games and meeting good people! Good luck!

    Oh...and I understand the skating thing. I cannot skate at all!

    ReplyDelete