Thursday, November 11, 2010

Immmmm Baaaaaaaccckkk

Yes, world, i am back. I thought for a while that no one reads this anyway, and there is way too much to write, so why bother? But i decided to write anyways..... after what, 5 months?

So here we go....

Again,there is a lot to cover, so i think i will briefly hit each topic and then i will expand on them in different posts.

Alright....

JACK!
Im sure you all want to know how the little butter ball is doing! He is amazing :) I. Cannot. Believe. That is is almost 11 months old. He is a completely different person that he used to be, they grow every day. I am just floored every day. Here, pictures are worth a thousand words.



He got his bottom teeth so he was sticking out his tongue and feeling them

He always flaps his hands and Heather says "Youre flying buddy!"


Sucking on his foot, just like when he was born


He is a cuddly boy! He always gives me mom the biggest kisses, and he just loves everyone


He has started to full out smile, and he smiles and people and laughs!!




I love this one :)


So handsome :)

And here is Anna! She is getting big too, she is such a girl, very feminine with her little girl voice!


Her and Jack are very aware of each other, and Jack of course likes to bother her :) Jack is very cuddly, and loves everyone and will kiss you and such, but Anna is opposite! She likes her space, she doesn't like having you up in her face. So she of course starts whining when Jack army crawls up to her and tries to touch her. Jack is the love of my life. He is an example to me. He is so happy all of the time, and he is so beautiful and just has this glow about him. I dont know what i would do without him. I love him with every fiber of my being. I have never loved so strongly before, it is impossible to explain. You can just say his name and i can start crying or laughing or smiling. I could talk for days, but another post for another day!


SCHOOL!
School is tough! Probably because it is BYU. It is definitely kicking my butt, but i love it. I love the atmosphere of BYU and the people. I love Symphony the most, i love the music we are playing. We are playing the Sorcerer's Apprentice, you know, the Mickey Mouse and Broom thing from Fantasia? 


Which it was actually originally written for a story, but of course, this is how everyone recognizes it. We are also playing the Nutcracker Suite and other awesome pieces! I absolutely love it.

LIVING IN AN APARTMENT!

I dont know if i mentioned moving out... i moved out in August, i live near BYU, and i love it! I love the independent feeling, and my roommates are so funny! My roommates Sam, Lauren, and I made music videos the other day. Then Sam and I went out in the courtyard blasting music and dancing. One of the best nights ever!



We had too much fun with chocolate cake that night.

But is hard sometimes, because i really miss my family. I go home usually once a week, but sometimes its longer than that. I miss being able to just walk in my moms room and talk to her. We talk on the phone a lot, so that is good. And i am only, like, 15 minutes away, so its no biggie. I see my dad in Symphony because he is the conductor, and he gives me rides to work. Poor guy :( haha. 

WORK!

I dont know if i said this, either.... it has been so long! Anyway, i finished my CNA course, and i work at a VERY nice assisted living place and i love it! It is graveyard, which kinda stinks sometimes. It is 10pm to 6 am, about 3-4 nights a week. I actually love it! It is quiet during the night and i can do my own thing. I love the residents and the atmosphere. I better have a good looking butt from all of the walking, though.

NICK!
 I know you are all dying to know about Nick. He is basically amazing. And a lot of us is going to have to be a different post, which will be the next one! Promise!

But yes, i love spending time with him. We have friendship along side it, so that makes it awesome. Whenever we hang out, we are always with his cousins and siblings, or my family, which i love that we can spend time with each others families. His cousins and siblings are some of my best friends now. And my siblings just LOVE Nick, they always want him to come over. Cute little Claire is like "Are you and Nick going to come over on Saturday?" I miss claire :(


His sister was like "Edward Bella pose!"


This is up at his grandparents reception home. His dads side had a big party, and they were taking family pictures, and his mom was like "Ok, Nick and Mariel get up there!"


We went to a concert a few months back with his cousin and brother, it was awesome!



I love how we get along so well, and we are good friends. He understands my humor, and he still always opens the door, even when it is freezing and he is shivering :) i love being with him.

Thats all folks! More to come.




1 comment: