A surprise email i got from Jasper a few days ago.
Mariel Ive been thinking about you alot. I know what i did with ***** betrayed your trust. I was young i was thinking with my dick and not my heart. It was stupid. I still love you Mariel. And i want to know how you feel. Please respond.
Cue my favorite song at the moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0T7_SGee4&feature=related
I honestly don't have a lot to say. When i first read it, my mouth was full of acid and i wanted to kill someone. Thankfully i was smart enough to text my loving friend Annette, who was very wise.
"Just delete it. If you are getting angry, it is using up energy that he doesn't deserve. Of course he wants a response. You are too good for that." Something along those lines...
I realized she was right. Why care? Why give him that attention? Of course he was thinking with his... thing, and he always will. He doesn't still love me, he just is running out of girls to turn to. He is that desperate that he will try me again. He is looking at his list like "Check, check, check.... i guess its down to mariel. Who cares if she had a baby, she's gotten over it by now, she still loves me. Lets drop her a message."
Um, no.
There are WAY too many fish out there in the sea that deserve my attention bub! And i am going to find an awesome one, and totally forget about you. I already have! I already like this really awesome guy who respects me and likes to hang out with my family and opens my door and genuinely cares about me!
So ha. Ha ha ha ha.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow I can't believe he did that. But you are right you deserve someone better and you will get someone better. Love you and good job for staying brave!
ReplyDeleteIt's always great when a guy likes to open doors and hang out with the family. I love going and hanging out with my Stud's family. But I think I might be able to understand how Jasper feels... It may not be love, but I would say that he still has an infatuation for you. I love you babe and yeah, I think it would be better if he did just move on, for both of you. You are an amazing girl and deserve the man of your dreams. I don't think I would respond right of the back, but maybe a few weeks later when I had enough time to think about it I would tell him that I just couldn't return the feelings and that he is no longer on my list of people that matter in this world. But I don't think you need to tell him that. I'm sure he knows. I love you babe!
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl! :) He's not worth the time of day. Glad you took my advise and hung out with CN. Remember real men will treat you well. They are worth your time. Don't give Jasper another thought. He's not worth it. There are many more things in this world that deserve your attention and time. I love you so much.
ReplyDeletePS... I still need to meet CN. ;)