Tell me: Your least favorite song
I want to know: Your favorite movie.
Take A photo of something you ate today.
Dear Nick,
Yes, you are my crush, even though you are already my boyfriend. I started having a crush on you the second i saw those big blue eyes from across the room in 11th grade english. I was so startled and happy when you got up and came over to talk to me. And I am so glad that you did :)
After Jack was born and things started to calm down, one of my biggest concerns was dating again. Who would date someone that had got down and dirty and had a baby. There was a lesson we had in seminary about chastity, and there was a quote that said "The greatest gift you can give to your future spouse is yourself, pure and clean", or something like that. And when i heard that i was crushed. I cannot give that to my future husband. My husband will have to have a girl with a butt load of trash, a used product.
I mean, i don't really think that anymore, but still. And then you come along and change that. You listen to everything, to all of my worries and junk and my past and my fears, and you just smile and hold my hand and say that it is ok. And you kiss me and say that you love me, no matter what. You are ok with talking about it, and everything, and surprisingly you are the only person i have met who does not know who Jasper is or was, and you are ok if i am really mad one day and just spew everything.
Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring and loving me. I am so glad that we can do anything and be comfortable around each other. I love that we can laugh at each other and tease each other and make fun of each other and be dorks. I especially love that you ask how Jack is doing, and are excited to see pictures, and you want to come hang with my family.
Thank you for being my best friend and for loving me no matter what. Even on days when i am being a complete brat and im bawling with make up running down my face. I love you :)
Love yours, Mariel
Alright, my least favorite song..... how in the world can i choose?? Honestly, any of that Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, weird pre-teen cheesy, no talent, made up, pointless lyric music that is just... blech. I hate it. There is no true talent in it. Nothing like Mumford and Sons. Nothing :)
My favorite movie. Again, how in the world can i choose?????? Gosh i hate these type of questions.
Umm... there are several contenders. Bicentennial Man, Moulin Rouge, Juno, Whats Up Doc, SO MANY! Those are only some. Those are ones that i can watch over and over and never get tired of. Oh, and Phantom of the Opera. Cant get enough of Gerald Butler..... yummmm. Its ok, Nick knows :)
Oooooo... just look at him.
I know, not the healthiest thing, but i am addicted to them! SO GOOD! My weakness for sure.
There we go, Day 2.
Ok, Heather sent me this today and it is too cute! So, it is a toy boom box that plays music, and he holds it up to his head and bounces up and down like a little DJ. OH MY GOSH I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! I mean, how can children be so incredible? They are so smart and so beautiful. He blows my mind every day. He is just so adorable and amazing. I hope i can be the best i can for him.
I will continue on it later. There is too much to talk about with Jack!





haha Mariel i love you, AND Mumford & Sons. I am so glad you have such quality taste in music! :D
ReplyDelete