Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog 30-day Challenge

Yes, I know, long time no write. And i know that there is a lot to catch up on. But i decided to steal this from my friends blog (yes, she gave me permission). So yeah... here we go!!


DAY 1: Day 1 — Write a letter to: Your Best Friend
Tell me: Your favorite song
 I want to know: Your favorite song.
Take A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


Dear Mom,

You are one of the easiest people to talk to. I love you so much, and you have been with me through everything. From raising me with love, to making all of my play costumes and sitting through hours of rehearsals, and staying with me through every second at the hospital. I will always grateful for everything you did for me while i was pregnant. You came to every appointment, and you guided me through every step. I know that i can always come lay on your bed and talk to you for hours on end. And i love that we have the same sense of humor, and we watch the same tv shows and gossip about everything and everyone. Thank you for being an amazing grandma, and thank you for being an amazing mom :) I LOVE YOU!!

Love your daughter and best friend, Mariel


Alright, my favorite song..... i would have to say The Cave by Mumford and Songs. If you have not yet listened to them, DO IT! Their album is amazing, i listen to it probably 3 times a day, and i have already converted Nick. Heavy-rock-listening Nick and he loves it. I just love the simpleness and true musicality of it.


And now a photo of myself.... gah. 


GAH!! Basically, i slept all day and... slept all day. Haven't been feeling good. Didn't do anything to myself. I LOOK SO GROSS!

More to come. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment